- CDargs - Bookmarks and browser for the shell built-in cd
My newer contributions to the Emacs Lisp World are developed in Gnu Emacs Version >= 22. So XEmacs probably won't work for these
These were originally written on XEmacs years ago and I have used some of them since then on GNU Emacs. Please see notes in parens.
- highlight-context-line - Highlight the last visible line (still in use today on Gnu Emacs; does not play well with themes, I think)
- swiss-move - Moving with decreasing step-size (don't use this)
- mouse-focus - focus follows mouse for XEmacs windows (only XEmacs, I don't use this)
- mtorus - Navigating positions stored on a torus (use it on GNU Emacs all the time, mostly only the filtered buffer cycling)
- tex-letter - Inserting LaTeX letter templates with a menu (I don't use this)
- track-scroll - Dragging buffers with the mouse (only XEmacs, I don't use it anymore)
- linmag-mode - Writing articles for the Linux Magazin (still in use not only by me as I have been told)
- bravegnuworld-mode - HTML plus comments for proof-reading. (I don't use it anymore)
- multiselect - Select non-contiguous regions and yank them later. (I don't use it)
Work in Progress
These are raw versions of emacs libraries or previews or whatever. Try to use them if you want to, clean the up if you find the time and send them back ;-)
- active-menu.el - One more line of Screen Real Estate (Gnu Emacs and XEmacs). Screens have become large enough, so I don't really use it anymore.
- watch-sexp.el - Continuously updating buffer with evaluated sexps
- cl-ipc - Very simple IPC message queue handling. Really, very simple. Not even worth a project, but it's my only public CL work.
- Femto - A very small bulletin board for cooperative environments.
- Regular Expression Move - renaming files with regexps (pre-alpha)
- AI::GA - Generalised Perl module for Genetic Algorithms (very old, dunno whether this still works)
The happy days when I was running sawfish...